Friday, January 23, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean

It's bath time! Nathan had his first official bath on January 21. Robin was his nurse that evening. She bathed him while I watched to see how she does it; plus that allowed me to take pictures and a video. He did so well and I think he actually enjoyed it! He was wide-eyed the whole time and making cute noises.



They have the red warmer lights above to help keep him warm.


















So fresh and so clean! He has that yummy baby smell thanks to the Johnson's baby lotion. (Sniff) Can you smell?! :)

Here's the short but very sweet video I took at bath time. I have to apologize for the video being sideways. Does anyone know how to rotate video? It's still fun to watch even though you have to turn your head. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.