Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009 Update

Nathan's weight is at 3 lbs 15.1 ozs today. This morning the nurse removed his nasal cannula. The doctor wants to see how well he can do without it. It's still in his room in case they need to put him back on it. So far so good!



Look at me. I don't have prongs in my nose anymore!! Yippie.



I have on another cute onesie! I'm such a big boy now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that Nathan can wear onesie's now! I remember the exact day that I was able to dress the boys in their onesie's--it was so exciting and I will never forget it! I have a bunch of onesie's that the boys never even wore that you are welcome to have. A few are preemies and the rest are newborn. I am so glad to hear that he is gaining weight. Even just ounces make such a big difference. Keep up the good work Nathan!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.