Yeah! Today Nathan has reached his birth weight (3 lbs 5 ozs). He continues to make progress every day; we're getting good reports from the doctor and nurses. The nurses think he is getting bigger. He has moved up in size of diaper (from extra preemie to preemie size). They look so big on him but he definitely needed the upgrade. Mom and baby had kangaroo care together again today. This time was the longest we've cuddled (over 2 hours). Here are some pics of kangaroo care from previous days.
Mom and baby cuddling together!
Peek-a-boo! (The white circle Velcro dot on his temple was for keeping his eye piece on his eyes when he had the special light in his Isolette incubator). He no longer has the Velcro on his little head.)
His cute little hat he wears to help stay warm during kanagroo care.
I am so glad that things are going so well for you guys! I give glory to God everyday for this "little blessing" that he has given you guys! He sure is a cutie! Heather and Zane
ReplyDeleteHi Nicky! Its your cousin Anita. Mom(Barbara) gave me the link to your blog. Words cannot express what I want to say to you. I am loving seeing these photos of your and your precious little boy. How did you grow up so darn fast? Please know that me, my husband, and my family are praying for little Nathan to be home, in your arms, so very soon! God is in the business of miracles and little Nathan is no exception. Please continue to update! I have bookmarked your blog and expect for to continue even after he's home. I love seeing little glimmers into your lives. Here's my blog if you get any free time to check it out. www.anitaletts2.blogspot.com. Love to you all!!
ReplyDelete