Thursday, April 23, 2009

Messages From Nathan

Right now Isaac is in China for work (Hy-Vee Corp). He left the morning of April 20 and will return the night of April 30. As a little fun thing to help pass the time while Daddy is away, I'm taking a picture of Nathan each day with a message "Nathan is saying" to his Daddy and emailing them to him each day. I thought you would enjoy seeing these too because they are turning out really cute and funny (and I'm having a lot of fun doing this).

Please note: I will just keep adding pictures to this posting as the days go by with new messages. And yes, I actually drew each conversation bubble and cut them out!

April 20 - Day 1

April 21 - Day 2


April 22 - Day 3

April 23 - Day 4

April 24 - Day 5

April 25 - Day 6

April 26 - Day 7

April 27 - Day 8

April 28 - Day 9

April 29 - Day 10

1 comment:

  1. HYSTERICAL! When did you get so funny? I especially like the "milk for supper" one. I can't wait to get over to DSM and see you guys!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.