Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trial Run To Lori's

Thursday morning (February 26th) I got up at 5 AM as if I was going to work that day (ya that's right, 5 AM!).....for a trial run to see how long it takes for me to get ready with Nathan and how long it takes to get to Matthew and Lori's house in morning traffic. It was a fairly smooth morning getting ready and out the door. I do have some "extra" time incorporated with my morning schedule in case it's needed for Nathan in any way. I return to work full-time tomorrow (March 2).

Once we arrived to their house, Nathan and I spent the morning with Lori, Maegan, and Ethan to see what their daily routine is. He will be in good hands but it was nice to get to interact with them and have an idea what it will be like with Nathan there. Maegan has dance lessons on Thursday's so I went along with them. Lori wanted me to experience what it will be like when she takes Nathan on those days.


Isaac and I are so blessed that Lori (our sister-in-law) is willing to be our sitter during the work week. She is the next best thing since I'm currently unable to be a stay-at-home mom and we feel so much more comfortable with having Nathan be with family rather than a daycare center.

Here's a picture of the gang we hang out with that morning! Ethan says over and over again that he wants to hug Nathan and Maegan says that Nathan is soooo cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.