Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On The Move & Two Gold Stars

In the early morning hours of March 18th, I went to tend to Nathan to feed him. When I arrived to his room, I found him all the way at one side up in the corner in his crib. The little stinker is now on the move.

That evening I had a hair appointment for a cut and highlight. Isaac watched him at home while I was getting my much overdue hairdo prettied up again. Daddy gets two gold stars for changing Nathan's diaper and feeding him for the first time all on his own!!! Isaac told me he was relieved it was just a wet diaper. :) Way to go Daddy - I'm so proud of you and appreciate all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.